5:2 diet

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
Yes it's worth doing.

17 1/2 stone to 14st 2 lbs

38" waist to 31"

Jan to present

(but I also do lots more cardio than I did and I combine it with Paleo)

On the starvation days I have two grilled chicken breasts and a bag of beansprouts with some soy sauce. By the time you eat it, it is the best meal ever.

Yes but how does it work along with alcohol intake? I am doing Paleo at the moment which really was no different to my normal diet anyhow but I refuse to give up alcohol completely so if you bang the 5:2 in how do you work it out
I don't drink Sunday to Thursday and still drink Friday & Saturday mate without any bother.

Down to 30" waist now. But no clothes fit.

-- Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:46 am --

Pigeonho said:
'Hunger pains'
'Starvation days'

Sounds shit.
Chicks dig six packs and I'm single so....
Do they though? Really? It's fair to say I have anything but a six pack, but i've never gone without, and i'm not just talking about the skanks either.

That weight loss and subsequent clothes-size drop of yours though is impressive, I have to say.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yes but how does it work along with alcohol intake? I am doing Paleo at the moment which really was no different to my normal diet anyhow but I refuse to give up alcohol completely so if you bang the 5:2 in how do you work it out
I don't drink Sunday to Thursday and still drink Friday & Saturday mate without any bother.

Down to 30" waist now. But no clothes fit.

-- Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:46 am --

Pigeonho said:
'Hunger pains'
'Starvation days'

Sounds shit.
Chicks dig six packs and I'm single so....
Do they though? Really? It's fair to say I have anything but a six pack, but i've never gone without, and i'm not just talking about the skanks either.

That weight loss and subsequent clothes-size drop of yours though is impressive, I have to say.

They love a six pack.
Budweiser_beer_cans_6_pack_3.jpg

Turn up at the door with one of them, some dairy milk and a vibrating love egg and they are all yours

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
Yes it's worth doing.

17 1/2 stone to 14st 2 lbs

38" waist to 31"

Jan to present

(but I also do lots more cardio than I did and I combine it with Paleo)

On the starvation days I have two grilled chicken breasts and a bag of beansprouts with some soy sauce. By the time you eat it, it is the best meal ever.

Yeah Friday and Saturday are my drinking days. Sounds good to me. Im already a 32" waist just need to strip tiny bit more fat off to get where I want to be and have been struggling. Well a bit more now as just had 2 week holiday but wont take long to strip that off.
Sounds good, might do that until October then bulk a bit over the winter period

Pigeonho said:

Ermm yes, they do. Or the ones I currently date do (I'm going through a Neighbourhood/Panacea sort at the minute), current one is a tiny 21yr old Hollister model and I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked around her if I was flabby.

Either way, once you get into the swing of it then you don't really feel like you are missing out. I am not a huge one for breakfast or lunch anyway so it just means having (a very filling) but slightly boring meal twice a week.

The pain for me was cutting the drinking during the week but after a couple of weeks then that was fine.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

Ermm yes, they do. Or the ones I currently date do (I'm going through a Neighbourhood/Panacea sort at the minute), current one is a tiny 21yr old Hollister model and I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked around her if I was flabby.

Either way, once you get into the swing of it then you don't really feel like you are missing out. I am not a huge one for breakfast or lunch anyway so it just means having (a very filling) but slightly boring meal twice a week.

The pain for me was cutting the drinking during the week but after a couple of weeks then that was fine.
You're the role model of the man bag brigade on here, whereas this guy is mine:

ron-jeremy-funny-demotivational-poster-1209181913.jpg

;-)

I'd love a man bag as getting my phone, wallet, keys and fags into tight chinos is not easy but they are too gay even for me.

SWP's back said:
I'd love a man bag as getting my phone, wallet, keys and fags into tight chinos is not easy but they are too gay even for me.

How many fags get into your chinos?

SWP's back said:
CTID1988 said:
SWP's back said:

How many fags get into your chinos?
Ho hum. High class humour.

I'm genuinely interested. As little as 5 fags a day can be extremely detrimental to your health. Have a look through this, good luck

<a class="postlink" href="http://smokefree.nhs.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://smokefree.nhs.uk/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.