5:2 diet

SWP's back said:
Am I the only one that can make it through the day to dinner without touching any food on fast days without any bother at all?
On my fast days, i don't eat except for my evening meal.

However, off on hols tomorrow, so will have to resume when i get back.

had a crap fast day yesterday mostly because I was home sick... ended at 900 calories... but I thought better to indulge a little than alot! Lost a pound over the week which im very happy about and my blood suger levels are under 10 nowday which is fantastic!!

Going well for me, lost half a stone (well, just over at 8 pounds) since I started 3 weeks ago and lost half an inch off my waist.

And that includes two blow out days where I probably had well over 3000 calories. As I work on the road a bit, changing the days I fast is great for me. This week have done Wednesday and today, tend to wait until about 2-3pm and have the previously championed chicken or turkey stir fry at about 400-500 cals, plus a pint of water. Just tea (been on those fruit and herb teas, horrible stuff most of them, so back to normal tea) and water for the rest of the day.

If I'm still hungry that leaves around 100 cals to play about with at dinner, a banana or one shredded wheat with milk.

On non-fasting days I am trying to not go beyond 1500 cals, but if I do it's not the end of the world.

And, so far, no additional exercise, just diet changes. Though I will try to start introducing 40 mins a day cardio a couple of times a week once my back calms down and I'm off the pills.

Appreciate the support and input here too, wouldn't have started it unless I had read it on here. Would probably have dismissed it as another mad woman's quick fix summer diet.

Great work that mate at 3lbs a week whilst not adding exercise and still being able to have the odd blow out.

Hope your back mends soon as adding exericse will see your weight and waist size plummet.

Well played guys.

I have stopped losing now save the odd pound now and again. But that isn't my goal anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.