5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

Just a question for my information, are there enough tickets set aside for each silver card holder to buy a ticket for the 'Big Six' matches? Mya assumption is yes.
I’m on a Silver & got tickets for all the big 6 comfortably. The 24hr window was a massive added bonus, my own seat in 130 wasn’t available but I got good tickets in 118 127 & 216 with 3 of us sat together. All in with a membership it cost me £801 with a gold season ticket it would’ve cost £815
If City offered a season ticket that put you in a different seat every game I wouldn’t say no as long as we where sat together, I’ve sat in most blocks anyway over the years

Got to say, the way “legacy” fans have been treated fucking stinks. So, tough shit I missed out on a proper season ticket or one of these silver things. I still want to attend all home games with my brother. So on Thursday I get the message that tickets are available, take my place in the queue, think I was number 7000 or something. Eventually get directed to buy tickets, not a great number available but certainly lots of opportunities to buy two together for most games, or so I thought! Select two tickets from three together and computer says NO! You can’t leave a single seat on a row so either buy all three, buy one or fuck off! So on the basis I want to keep going I bought 8 x 2 tickets, with only one game where both are together. Seats in the same vicinity ie a few rows apart and up to ten seats apart. What a fucking shitshow. On the basis I knew this was my one chance to get the tickets for the so called other big six I bought the fucking things but it’s left a bad taste. I spent approx £900 on Thursday, the price of two silver tickets for half less than half our home games, yes I actually have tickets for the Chelsea and Liverpools of this world but I
am wondering if I should just do eight games and fuck the rest.

I’m on a Silver & got tickets for all the big 6 comfortably. The 24hr window was a massive added bonus, my own seat in 130 wasn’t available but I got good tickets in 118 127 & 216 with 3 of us sat together. All in with a membership it cost me £801 with a gold season ticket it would’ve cost £815
If City offered a season ticket that put you in a different seat every game I wouldn’t say no as long as we where sat together, I’ve sat in most blocks anyway over the years
Interesting to read. So basically you can get a ticket for any home match as long as you take advantage of the window. Seems fair. (That is not a comment on how the silvers were allocated in the first, place, btw).
I think similar priority should be given to members who go to earlier rounds of the cups. They always fall below ST holders when it gets to the later rounds which isn't fair when some can't be bothered with the Fa Cup 5th round and the CL groups.

So if your not a member you have little chance of a ticket for any game.

Unfortunately pretty much the case. Some possibly may be lucky a few days prior to a match day for a lower category game with remaining tix going on General sale.

However, I would add this is the case for a majority of Premiership clubs & is the new business/revenue model for them. i.e. advertise annual membership subscription as the best chance to acquire home tickets.

I think similar priority should be given to members who go to earlier rounds of the cups. They always fall below ST holders when it gets to the later rounds which isn't fair when some can't be bothered with the Fa Cup 5th round and the CL groups.
If you're a member ,can't you enrol on the cup schemes ?
If you go to the earlier rounds of cups you most likely go to the later stages,so joining the cup schemes is obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.