5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

I think the idea of giving silver members priority is good. The fact that they only have a 24 hour window at the beginning of the season isn't great. It means that they'll have to fork out £300 all in one go if they want all 5 games which is a lot of fucking money.

Interesting to read. So basically you can get a ticket for any home match as long as you take advantage of the window. Seems fair. (That is not a comment on how the silvers were allocated in the first, place, btw).
I think similar priority should be given to members who go to earlier rounds of the cups. They always fall below ST holders when it gets to the later rounds which isn't fair when some can't be bothered with the Fa Cup 5th round and the CL groups.
Would you be advocating a kind of cup scheme season ticket you could purchase without having a PL ST ? Giving those who bought one parity for tickets in the latter rounds with people who have a PL ST. Suppose that could work if we don’t have large numbers on the cup schemes already (which I don’t think we have) but it would reduce perks for those with a large amount of points

If you're a member ,can't you enrol on the cup schemes ?
If you go to the earlier rounds of cups you most likely go to the later stages,so joining the cup schemes is obvious.
Cup schemes are for season ticket holders only.

I think the idea of giving silver members priority is good. The fact that they only have a 24 hour window at the beginning of the season isn't great. It means that they'll have to fork out £300 all in one go if they want all 5 games which is a lot of fucking money.
The 24hr window isn’t a problem but the notice period is, think we where given a couple of days, you know when it might happen so you can prepare for it, but a date with a bit of notice would be nice, they did do the window in between DD dates

Would you be advocating a kind of cup scheme season ticket you could purchase without having a PL ST ? Giving those who bought one parity for tickets in the latter rounds with people who have a PL ST. Suppose that could work if we don’t have large numbers on the cup schemes already (which I don’t think we have) but it would reduce perks for those with a large amount of points
To be frank, I am. I am a ST holder and am on some of the cup schemes. But if I am not on a cup scheme, why should I be above someone in the pecking or who has gone to the earlier rounds?
Reward fans who are not ST holders but do go to games. Hard enough for them as it is. The people who would be disadvanted are people who don’t go to games.

To be frank, I am. I am a ST holder and am on some of the cup schemes. But if I am not on a cup scheme, why should I be above someone in the pecking or who has gone to the earlier rounds?
Reward fans who are not ST holders but do go to games. Hard enough for them as it is. The people who would be disadvanted are people who don’t go to games.
Well we’ve left ‘Bronze’ as an option so you never know, it also looks like the club are creating a tiered system for season tickets, so a ‘Bronze’ cup scheme season ticket would then lead to a Silver then gold. If people in gold give up their ticket that then goes down the chain. Win win for the club as they’d either have a constant stream of new supporters or very low numbers in terms of cancellations. I think people would much rather pay say £70 for a ‘Bronze’ which covers CL group games, with the other cup games taken as & when, instead of the £35 Citizens.

This rule probably means I won't get a Derby ticket but I'm guessing... Just a guess mind... That it's always a sellout and this is a way of ensuring those who went to the lesser games are rewarded.... It will also hopefully have the side effect of getting more people to those less popular games so that they can qualify for bigger games.

Now despite this meaning I'll miss out it makes perfect sense to me and I can't really fault them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.