5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

Any clue if there's a chance I'll eventually be able to get my non-membership pal tickets with me to the matches? because with this system and at this rate if I wait to long for the games I want to go with him I'll miss out on even going alone due to how fast the tickets r being sold out. Honestly hate this whole fixture release thing

I have a similar issue. My folks aren't members but I am and i can only get 1 ticket for Brighton of all games.

I have a similar issue. My folks aren't members but I am and i can only get 1 ticket for Brighton of all games.
Unfortunately seems like I'll be mostly alone this season considering how fast tickets are going

Unfortunately seems like I'll be mostly alone this season considering how fast tickets are going

Don’t want to come across as an asshole (I normally do), but the limit of one ticket does have a solution (buy a membership). Yes, this adds to the cost of 2 or 3 tickets, but it does partly solve the problem THIS season.

The 5 home game criteria has no solution for THIS season and gives those who bought 1,2,3 or 4 home tickets last season, the same opportunity/rights as someone who has never been to the Etihad, when it comes to watching City v United/Liverpool.

Either way, its clear these policy decisions by the club have little to do with safety & opportunity, and more to do with squeezing every last penny from every last seat/supporter.

Chelsea, Liverpool , United all sold out!
Are they sold out or have they put a stop to sales for the time being in the hope that they can shift as many of them as part of a corporate package as they can before re-releasing them for sale? Especially the Liverpool and Chelsea games as they aren’t until later in the season.

Are they sold out or have they put a stop to sales for the time being in the hope that they can shift as many of them as part of a corporate package as they can before re-releasing them for sale? Especially the Liverpool and Chelsea games as they aren’t until later in the season.

NAIL ON THE HEAD MY SON, NAIL ON THE HEAD.

Just a question for my information, are there enough tickets set aside for each silver card holder to buy a ticket for the 'Big Six' matches? Mya assumption is yes.

Just a question for my information, are there enough tickets set aside for each silver card holder to buy a ticket for the 'Big Six' matches? Mya assumption is yes.
They got advanced sales on the European Super League 5 games, so yes, but not anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.