5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

Any clue if there's a chance I'll eventually be able to get my non-membership pal tickets with me to the matches? because with this system and at this rate if I wait to long for the games I want to go with him I'll miss out on even going alone due to how fast the tickets r being sold out. Honestly hate this whole fixture release thing

Any clue if there's a chance I'll eventually be able to get my non-membership pal tickets with me to the matches? because with this system and at this rate if I wait to long for the games I want to go with him I'll miss out on even going alone due to how fast the tickets r being sold out. Honestly hate this whole fixture release thing

It’s not hard to predict which clubs are likely to return their third tier tickets. If I was buying tickets on a game by game basis, I’d be holding off buying those ones. As long as you’re on the ball when they go on sale you should be able to get two together easy enough. With the added bonus they can only charge £30 for them.

Judging by how quickly the Bournemouth tickets went, it looks like you’d be taking a chance waiting too long for the others.

I’m in favour of this. Stops too many tourists being able to get hold of tickets for the big games. Helps out locals more than the worldwide fanbase which I think we’ve really lacked as a club over recent years.

I’m in favour of this. Stops too many tourists being able to get hold of tickets for the big games. Helps out locals more than the worldwide fanbase which I think we’ve really lacked as a club over recent years.
Locals are less likely to be able to afford the packages the tickets are being repurposed to.

Surprises me that they’re selling Bournemouth’s returns on the third tier for £43.

I thought because they were originally away tickets they would have to stick with the £30 max.

Don’t suppose there’s any logical reason for that though thinking about it, now they’re home tickets.

Surprises me that they’re selling Bournemouth’s returns on the third tier for £43.

I thought because they were originally away tickets they would have to stick with the £30 max.

Don’t suppose there’s any logical reason for that though thinking about it, now they’re home tickets.
That game was a sell out yesterday, good spot. Looks like the end of £30 tickets up there apart from the Brighton Brentford Fulham games. The club must’ve pushed Bournemouth for an answer on the tickets and got them on sale asap

That game was a sell out yesterday, good spot. Looks like the end of £30 tickets up there apart from the Brighton Brentford Fulham games. The club must’ve pushed Bournemouth for an answer on the tickets and got them on sale asap
A change in policy, they are doing it by the book for this game rather than letting them return in the last week.

The reason they were cheaper is that the club tended to discount tickets in the last week of sale last season.

A change in policy, they are doing it by the book for this game rather than letting them return in the last week.

The reason they were cheaper is that the club tended to discount tickets in the last week of sale last season.
Wonder if they are pushing other clubs who we play before the WC for an answer on allocation? Makes sense given the sales so far

Unless it's a one ticket per member game of course you will, subject to availability. You'll get a fiver off your ticket but his will be full price. I'd move quick though as decent seats in pairs and groups in weatherproof areas were getting snapped up quickly from what I could see yesterday afternoon. No availability SS and limited NS, more around CB and East Stand. Should imagine quite a few folk have bought up until Christmas. More tickets will come up close to the matches though as ST holders list for resale and matchday ticket holders cancel though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.