5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

The whole buy in one go is a shambles, the whole point of being just a member is cause you cant affo a season ticket.

if you’re buying tickets for home games against Spurs,Arsenal,Leeds,Chelse,United, Liverpool you may as well buy a season ticket
Haha but then only silver is offered without them games….

This scramble for tickets demonstrates the urgent need to expand the capacity of the stadium.

Beyond adding a third tier to the North, I cannot see what can be done to increase the number of seats without closing one side or the other for an extended period.

Maybe it could prove cheaper and far less disruptive to build a brand new stadium elsewhere on the campus than to try and shoehorn extra seats in?

This scramble for tickets demonstrates the urgent need to expand the capacity of the stadium.

Beyond adding a third tier to the North, I cannot see what can be done to increase the number of seats without closing one side or the other for an extended period.

Maybe it could prove cheaper and far less disruptive to build a brand new stadium elsewhere on the campus than to try and shoehorn extra seats in?
Can't see HRH building a new stadium somehow. That's a major outlay, to add maybe 10-15k (?) onto the capacity. Also, I'm sure I read somewhere a while back that ticket revenue is a relatively small percentage of the income of the top 6 sides. In comparison to sponsorship, TV rights etc. Though I stand to be corrected here.

Can't see HRH building a new stadium somehow. That's a major outlay, to add maybe 10-15k (?) onto the capacity. Also, I'm sure I read somewhere a while back that ticket revenue is a relatively small percentage of the income of the top 6 sides. In comparison to sponsorship, TV rights etc. Though I stand to be corrected here.
Roughly from 18/19 season broadcasting and commercial for city was £550m matchday was £62m

It’s not really about income. It’s about a lot more than that. If the stadium is not expanded then expect ticket prices to be increased to balance supply and demand. Look at the ticket prices at Chelsea for example! It’s not much difference from Arsenal with a far bigger capacity.

The club will continue to offer packages to overseas fans. Not expanding will mean home supporters increasingly squeezed out.

……The club will continue to offer packages to overseas fans. Not expanding will mean home supporters increasingly squeezed out.

There are no packages only available to overseas fans, the only criteria that affects overseas fans(more than locals) is the restriction of having to attend 5 home games the previous season to purchase a ticket for United or Liverpool, and that negatively impacts overseas fans.

I just don’t see any club policy that favors overseas fans to the detriment of local fans ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.