5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

Good to see tickets are selling well.
Looking forward to a full stadium every game next season :)
Correct me if i’m wrong but i thought selling the tickets wasn’t the problem.
The problem was season ticket holders not turning up for shitty games or unable to take children to night games (for example)

Correct me if i’m wrong but i thought selling the tickets wasn’t the problem.
The problem was season ticket holders not turning up for shitty games or unable to take children to night games (for example)
Think it’s widely accepted there are many reasons & the non attendees for certain games are the largest factor. Fortunately we only have one PL midweek fixture before Xmas and that comes early doors against Forest, which just about lands in the school holidays. Obviously that will change when CL & LC fixtures are announced, but this is helped by pricing being low for the Brighton Fulham & Brentford games, I think the Southampton game should’ve been priced similar

Just ordered the Palace and Forest tickets for myself and my better half, £80 for a pair of tickets ain't too shabby.

Just ordered the Palace and Forest tickets for myself and my better half, £80 for a pair of tickets ain't too shabby.
Yeah not sure why some are knocking these games. Every game is an important game and I'm coming to watch City play, not Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea. Any chance to see the boys play affordably is welcome and chances are the likes of Forest will put up more of a fight than the Rags did last season. I've got about a game a month booked between August and Christmas, don't think I'll be going to any Cat A games in the upcoming season and I can live with that. Only decision for me is whether to book more PL games up until May now, or wait a bit.

Yeah not sure why some are knocking these games. Every game is an important game and I'm coming to watch City play, not Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea. Any chance to see the boys play affordably is welcome and chances are the likes of Forest will put up more of a fight than the Rags did last season. I've got about a game a month booked between August and Christmas, don't think I'll be going to any Cat A games in the upcoming season and I can live with that. Only decision for me is whether to book more PL games up until May now, or wait a bit.
Exactly mate. I remember when Forest was one of the more glamorous fixtures outside of the Premier League.

I was able to get tickets against Nottingham Forest. August can’t come quick enough.

Can you, or anyone here recommend anywhere before the game I can go for some food & a (few) pint(s)?
Of course…..rather than suggest what I’d do, go on the website designmynight, they cover all bases, suppose it depends where you’re stopping over….FWIW I’ve cajoled the missus (it’s our anniversary) into going to Miller Carter for a Steak & Lobster, she hates steak & detests seafood

Of course…..rather than suggest what I’d do, go on the website designmynight, they cover all bases, suppose it depends where you’re stopping over….FWIW I’ve cajoled the missus (it’s our anniversary) into going to Miller Carter for a Steak & Lobster, she hates steak & detests seafood
Our Place is actually 5 minutes from the Etihad. Just never been anywhere near that part of the world before so just really looking for any recommendations for places friendly to us supporters ;).

I don’t know how you pulled that one mate. Talk about a managerial masterclass. & happy anniversary!

Bournemouth looks pretty much sold out! wonder when they are going to allow ticket exchange....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.