5 | John Stones - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny when 2 summers ago everyone wanted him out and wanted that absolute donkey from Napoli who went to Chelsea
Genuinely forgot that was even a thing on here. Felt like I was surrounded by clueless dippers reading comment after comment about getting rid and for peanuts too.

Always been class for us. Gets us as much as any player, doesn't throw his toys out of the pram when he's out of the side he just works waits for his chance takes it and makes himself undroppable. Will end up a club legend.

Genuinely forgot that was even a thing on here. Felt like I was surrounded by clueless dippers reading comment after comment about getting rid and for peanuts too.

Always been class for us. Gets us as much as any player, doesn't throw his toys out of the pram when he's out of the side he just works waits for his chance takes it and makes himself undroppable. Will end up a club legend.

Yeah I was in that thread sticking up for him daily . People wanted him at arsenal for £15 million lol.

Pep made it very clear with that early sub just how much he rates him and relies on him.

Along with Rodri.....Not far off first name on the sheet currently.

Van dijk? Thiago Silva? De ligt? Koulibaly?
None of them could come close to doing what John as achieving in the game right now. Christ even Vinny can't do what this guy can on the ball.

This guys got to be one of the greatest English defenders of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.