5 worst refereeing decisions against city

That initial list was straight off the top of my head but just been looking at that one. It was Foy in the FA Cup in 2011/12. He was another one who was bent and I understand we (i.e. City) knew it and called him out on it. Next game he reffed of ours after that was Tevez's comeback game at Norwich, where he booked Tevez for diving and replays clearly showed he's been fouled and it should have been a penalty. Didn't matter in the end fortunately.

Was that the game, after which Sty's first question to Carlos was, "Did you dive?".

Fucking disgraceful way to start an interview.

Remember one at main rd v spuds : sol Campbell knocked the ball out of his own keepers hands no city players within 5 yards ball dropped to mark Kennedy who put it in the net !! Nowt wrong ?? The ref give a foul on the keeper !! The pundits on M.O.T.D said it was the worst call ever !!

yesterday for me was the worst refs performance in the last years against us.....as shite as we was that goal for 1-1 changed the entire shape of the game...how the fuck to not see that the player in front of you is 2-3 yards in OFFSIDE??????????? not only that but even at kane goal he was clear offside and the other linesman saw very clear....we were royalty fucked yesterday by fucking burg and his retards of linesmans that was cheating at their best ....and there was people on here said that burg is the best ref atm in PL if he is the best with all my respect but this league is fucked...

Wasn't Aguero booked for diving last year after being chopped in half by Fonte - Southampton away
Yes Mike Jones was the ref. What made that situation worse was 2 of the Southampton players were trying to tell the Ref that the foul was outside the box and kept pointing to the spot and telling him it was outside. He then walked up or Sergio and booked him.

Denis Law in 1963, deliberately tripping over Harry Dowd's outstretched hand giving United a penalty and a draw, sending us down. Karma was restored at OT by Denis 10 years later!!!!!

Having seen the highlights can only come to the conclusion that for the two Spurs offside goals,the officials deliberately ignored the offsides,and so were basically cheating full stop ....

Having seen the highlights can only come to the conclusion that for the two Spurs offside goals,the officials deliberately ignored the offsides,and so were basically cheating full stop ....

I said the same yesterday. There is absolutely no way that both or either of those two simple to call decisions were purely down to incompetence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.