52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks ready for a breakout season and when if not now he just turned 21.
I think a lot of the fan base still thinks of Bobb as a teenager. He’s only a year younger than Joško and Doku. The academy kids seem to be infantilized more than the similar aged transfers and I wonder how that perception affects their playing times

I think a lot of the fan base still thinks of Bobb as a teenager. He’s only a year younger than Joško and Doku. The academy kids seem to be infantilized more than the similar aged transfers and I wonder how that perception affects their playing times
He doesn't look like a teenager this off-season. Not in play or physical look. Compared to last year, he looks seasoned.

I'm quite impressed.

What position did he mainly play for EDS?

Fascinating, there is something in that. Sport Psychology PhD for someone.

This lad is absolutely class
If he was at Brighton or dortmund we’d be trying to sign him for £60m quid

bobb, foden , haaland , Savio, Lewis & doku are the future
Can see pep staying just to see it through

Fascinating, there is something in that. Sport Psychology PhD for someone.
Is there though?

Bobb is just making his first steps in senior football whereas Doku, Gvardiol etc have been playing regular first team football for years already.

They might be similar ages, but they're not at similar stages in their career.

not quite sure where he can get serious game time against Bernardo, Grealish, Doku, Savinho on wide areas.

Bobb's total minutes were last season:
PL: 300 (only two apps with more than 45 minutes played, rest was all as sub coming on)
CL: 200 (vs Red Star and Copenhagen mostly)
Carabao: 90
FA: 180

since then we added Savinho, and assuming no big name leaves like Alvarez, KDB then I struggle to see how Bobb will double/triple his 700 minutes even tho he looks ready for a breakout season and when if not now he just turned 21. he doesnt need to wait til 23/24 age really...

imo a loan can still be on the cards for him.
He's better than many of the players you named, which is also why I said I thought we should have loaned Savio another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.