6% increase

Prophet of Doom said:
Some people need to wise up here.

We are the cheapest ground in the in the Premier League - even with the 6% increase. As for kids tickets - if they go up to £195 that will still make them cheaper than some 3rd division teams.

As for people having to move, I do have sympathy. Was told last week that people that sit in Colin Bell level 1 behind the dugouts would be shifted for a new corporate suite. It is a shame for those forced to move, but this was always gonna happen.

The moving does not neccessarily worry me but the added expense does, I moved to the North Stand from the East Stand for financial reasons, a big hike through no choice of my own would be difficult for me to manage.

This is an own goal i hoped city would of cut out this could lead to alot of non-renewals only thing i know is those moaning about the away loyalty points might get more chance to go by some of the reactions on here.

We've had it good for a long time. At the moment, especially kids, £95 to sit anywhere from the shittiest seat to the best is amazing. Our ticket prices are low too.

This might, though, put an end to talk of 80,000 seats. The naive idea of 80,000 people paying a tenner to watch us win the Prem, compared to 40,000 paying £20.

I wonder how much damage that recent survey did?

Fortunately for me I can afford to keep our seats in E1 on the halfway line, but I'd hate it to become a happy clappy megastore bag wielding soulless aisle full of tourists.... but who pays out the most extra pennies every game? The plastic who turns up twice a year and photographs the warm up, or the bloke from the local housing estate who walks in 10 mins before kick off?

It's a question of balance, and only time will tell if they've got it right.

CTID_92 said:
i just don't get it, i know the owners have to try to recoup the invested money somehow but i mean, this is just pushing fans away!, i genuinely feel sick at the thought that i might not be able to have a ST next year :/
They have recouped their investment already. You seen the price of petrol?

Prophet of Doom said:

We are the cheapest ground in the in the Premier League - even with the 6% increase. As for kids tickets - if they go up to £195 that will still make them cheaper than some 3rd division teams.

As for people having to move, I do have sympathy. Was told last week that people that sit in Colin Bell level 1 behind the dugouts would be shifted for a new corporate suite. It is a shame for those forced to move, but this was always gonna happen.

Blackburns are about £209 for adults, and there are others cheaper than ours such as Wigan, Bolton etc, all places not as deprived as Manchester.

we might not even finish in the top 6 the way results are going lately so im expected to move my seat for an extra £100 and all the best seats are probably already taken. i bet you have to get one near the front where you get piss wet through when it rains- no thanks

Anyone tell me what an adult season ticket cost in the north stand and one int he east stand?

Interstate 5 said:
We've had it good for a long time. At the moment, especially kids, £95 to sit anywhere from the shittiest seat to the best is amazing. Our ticket prices are low too.

This might, though, put an end to talk of 80,000 seats. The naive idea of 80,000 people paying a tenner to watch us win the Prem, compared to 40,000 paying £20.

I wonder how much damage that recent survey did?

Fortunately for me I can afford to keep our seats in E1 on the halfway line, but I'd hate it to become a happy clappy megastore bag wielding soulless aisle full of tourists.... but who pays out the most extra pennies every game? The plastic who turns up twice a year and photographs the warm up, or the bloke from the local housing estate who walks in 10 mins before kick off?

It's a question of balance, and only time will tell if they've got it right.
But you'll agree that a blanket 100% increase in prices everywhere in the stadium bar one area is not on, yes?

The club argued that our season tickets are still amongst the most competitively priced in the league, and pointed to the introduction of the £250 tickets and keeping the £95 kid's season tickets (albeit only in the North Stand from now on). They said that they can't give tickets away for next to nothing as that's not hwo business works, and UEFA's revenue/turnover plans will come into effect before long, but then strangely insisted that this wasn't a factor in the increase.

There was a cross section of fans there tonight, representing the OSC, CSA, various websites/blogs, and the disabled supporters, and the consensus was that the cons far outweigh the pros in this new structuring.

Prophet of Doom said:

Blackburn have announced for the second year running that season tickets prices will be £209 for anywhere in the stadium for an adult! So we are nowhere near "the cheapest" but yes we are cheaper than most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.