6% increase

marco said:
Corky said:
So if your kid is 14 and you are in the South Stand you ahave to move to the North Stand, then they become too old and have to move to the Third tier as the South Stand is full.

How much will kids be in South Stand? (Rhetorical, I'll wait and see)
if this is right there wont be kids prices in th s/s this is why they are making the entire north stand concesions

Right so a 300% rise for the same seat?

Corrected, only 100% from what Ric is now saying.

Ric said:
marco said:
if this is right there wont be kids prices in th s/s this is why they are making the entire north stand concesions

I think, but am not entirely sure (there were a lot of numbers banded about tonight so can't remember everything that was said) that you can still get kids "concessionary" tickets elsewhere in the ground, but they will cost £190 rather than the current £95. The £95 kids tickets only apply to the North Stand.
Christ almighty, that's ridiculous. A 100% rise in ticket price? Doesn't look like a renewal for me and my sister next year sadly.

im pretty sure city do have a problem with over 18s getting in with live for city cards etc,maybe they are clamping down on this abuse

Ric said:
Regular Joe said:
Are kids prices going up elsewhere in the ground then? I have two kids with me in Colin Bell L3 and at the current £95 fixed price wherever you sit there is no way I'd go back behind the goal.

This sounds like a really bad decision by the club.

The only £95 tickets available for kids will be in the North Stand, nowhere else in the ground.

That's a fucking joke. What a dropped bollox this is going to turn out to be.

Frank Gallagher said:
If I am forced to move out of the North Stand cos I dont "fit" any criteria it's goodbye from me, 16 years of ST holding will come to an end adios
i know the feeling, i am so mad, really love sitting in the north stand sitting next to the same people all the time, was bad enough when we moved from maine road, think i might have to give mine up as well dont know if i will be able to afford it. go with my dad who is 72 now, was going to have to give it up in afew years anyway cause when he is gone wont be going on my own. was hoping to see city actually win something.

I have 2 seasoncard seats in the North Stand (139) - they can fuck off if they expect me to move elsewhere and pay a twice the rate of inflation price increase for the privilege

feedthegoat said:
This sounds like a PR disaster ready to happen. What has happened to the club listening to the fans which I believe they had started to do in the last couple of years. If they had sounded fans out about these proposals they would have got a resounding answer.

The survey did sound fans out though didn't it, so looks like the most prevalent desire was an increased family stand maybe?

Halfpenny said:
Ric said:
I think, but am not entirely sure (there were a lot of numbers banded about tonight so can't remember everything that was said) that you can still get kids "concessionary" tickets elsewhere in the ground, but they will cost £190 rather than the current £95. The £95 kids tickets only apply to the North Stand.
Christ almighty, that's ridiculous. A 100% rise in ticket price? Doesn't look like a renewal for me and my sister next year sadly.

Fcuking bollox mate init, we could sign messi, rooney, xavi, iniesta and at them prices ppl wouldn't renew. We are working class fans not london coporate suits wiv thousands in the bank.

psut1 said:
6% means my ST goes up by £22 just over £1 a game
Whats the problem

More than 2% above inflation. Some people are only getting 1% pay rise this year and some poor souls are getting sod all. That's what's wrong.
Morally footbal is crippled !!!
Now I have to go as my dad Arthur has called me darn pitts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.