6% increase

South Stand Adults Lower see a rise of 9.8%
South Stand Jnr Lower see a rise of 47.4%

The cheapest seats in the stadium have gone up far above the 5% mentioned on the site.

If the Torys get in it will be even worse.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
One thing this has possibly indicated.

No redevelopment/expansion anytime soon, certainly not the supposed North Stand additional tier.

Why go to the trouble of making the North a designated area for families and kids, if you are planning to remodel it?

I thought last night. However, I have conflicting information on that thought. This idea really has put the cat amongst the pigeons regarding the stadium expansion.

jrb said:
Royaloak said:
In a couple of years time, the new UEFA rules will mean that our spending will be linked to our income and consequently the owners have to ensure that prices are 'in line', because gate receipts are still a major element of income. Prices were discounted last year to take account of the huge financial difficulties the Country was in - the owners did this despite hosing money on the team.

They will spend heavily again in the Summer and probably bring more of the World's best footballing talent to our doorstep. They are improving facilities and more than likely turning the club into a trophy winning leviathan. All of this and still holding prices at the 08/09 levels, which, whilst 6% higher than this season, still seems reasonable by comparison to other Clubs.

Correct that man. As a business City have to been seen(Platini) to be self financing. I think most people can and will accept a 6% rise.

The issue that most people have is being forced to relocate from the NSL and having to pay and extra £100 for a seat in another part of the stadium on top of the 6%.
jrb yes you have got it right mate but also you have been in them seat for years and you know the people you sit with

My ST has gone up from £390(think it was) to £420. An increase of £30. SSU-216

Corky said:

The cheapest seats in the stadium have gone up far above the 5% mentioned on the site.

how exactly?

vote for labour and lib dem and see taxes rise every year

chesterguy said:
For once and for all its not about a 6% rise.

I am in the North Stand and paid £369 last year. This year I have to move from the North Stand and if I moved to the Est Stand I would be expected to pay on average £500 an increase of 36%........thats the first thing

Forgive me for being thick but you would have had to pay on average £500 for the east stand last season? what's changed?

coulsonblue said:
Corky said:

how exactly?

Not more taxes as a % for the poor though.

Goater666 said:
chesterguy said:
For once and for all its not about a 6% rise.

I am in the North Stand and paid £369 last year. This year I have to move from the North Stand and if I moved to the Est Stand I would be expected to pay on average £500 an increase of 36%........thats the first thing

Forgive me for being thick but you would have had to pay on average £500 for the east stand last season? what's changed?

He will be forced to move and pay well above the 6 percent rise on his renewal?
And maybe he cannot afford it now?

coulsonblue said:
Corky said:

how exactly?

Just like they have done for the last 13 years.

By the way, Coulson Blue.

Surely not Andy Coulson, former Sun Editor and now chief PR man for...

David Cameron!

Tell DC to pull his finger out tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.