6% increase

Corky said:
coulsonblue said:
how exactly?

vote for labour and lib dem and see taxes rise every year

Not more taxes as a % for the poor though.

the no tax on under/first 10,000 seems flawed to me as its for everyone.

it costs £17bn and only £1bn of that goes to poorest. middle earners benefit greater.

lib dems also havent ruled out NI increases.

people forget labour increased NI last year

Which parts of the ground have reduced in price compared to last season? I can't find last season's prices to compare them to.

coulsonblue said:
Corky said:
Not more taxes as a % for the poor though.

the no tax on under/first 10,000 seems flawed to me as its for everyone.

it costs £17bn and only £1bn of that goes to poorest. middle earners benefit greater.

lib dems also havent ruled out NI increases.

people forget labour increased NI last year

You forget Tories will have to stick up VAT which affects most prices for everyone, even peopleon pension guarantee credit.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
coulsonblue said:
how exactly?

vote for labour and lib dem and see taxes rise every year

Just like they have done for the last 13 years.

By the way, Coulson Blue.

Surely not Andy Coulson, former Sun Editor and now chief PR man for...

David Cameron!

Tell DC to pull his finger out tonight!

haha. its difficult one, cos he needs to be more "agressive" though thats not the right word. but if he went on the attack too much could backfire.

scottyboi said:
Goater666 said:
Forgive me for being thick but you would have had to pay on average £500 for the east stand last season? what's changed?

He will be forced to move and pay well above the 6 percent rise on his renewal?
And maybe he cannot afford it now?

Yeah but he's talking about relocating to the East stand which would of been an increase regardless. He will have to move to the South Stand to have the equivalent seats.

i sit in north stand and paid £365 last year with 6% more that would be £386 if i have to move and pay an extra £100 or £200 i wont be renewing.

Just noticed this bit in the small print:

"Adult seasoncard holders and those over the age of 65 who are required to relocate out of North Stand Level One will receive a discount of £50 on the price of their new Seasoncard"

Goater666 said:
chesterguy said:
For once and for all its not about a 6% rise.

I am in the North Stand and paid £369 last year. This year I have to move from the North Stand and if I moved to the Est Stand I would be expected to pay on average £500 an increase of 36%........thats the first thing

Forgive me for being thick but you would have had to pay on average £500 for the east stand last season? what's changed?

The fact that he may have to move to the East Stand

Superbia said:
Goater666 said:

The fact that he may have to move to the East Stand

Assuming he sits in the bottom tier, he will get £50 discount.

"Adult seasoncard holders and those over the age of 65 who are required to relocate out of North Stand Level One will receive a discount of £50 on the price of their new Seasoncard. This discount only applies to seats in the Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Levels One, Two and Three."

Goater666 said:
scottyboi said:
He will be forced to move and pay well above the 6 percent rise on his renewal?
And maybe he cannot afford it now?

Yeah but he's talking about relocating to the East stand which would of been an increase regardless. He will have to move to the South Stand to have the equivalent seats.

He doesnt want to move at all he is being evicted from the North stand its not a choice thing and for the privilege of being evicted he is gouing to have to pay an additional 35% increase from last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.