6% increase

6% is a small price to pay considering we will be watching the best footballers in the prem at CoMS next season. Its not as if we are gonna be watching hestky and jason roberts every week.

Ric said:
Regular Joe said:
Are kids prices going up elsewhere in the ground then? I have two kids with me in Colin Bell L3 and at the current £95 fixed price wherever you sit there is no way I'd go back behind the goal.

This sounds like a really bad decision by the club.

The only £95 tickets available for kids will be in the North Stand, nowhere else in the ground.
How much for the rest of the ground for kids? My sister's on the junior ST.

All in all, this sounds like a bit of a balls-up from the club.

Ric said:
shed88us said:
thats me, go on

The entire North Stand, Levels 1 & 2, is to become a big family stand. If you currently sit there, but don't fit the new criteria (i.e. have kids with you) you are going to have to move to another area of the ground, and pay whatever the going rate in that section is.

Looks like I'm going to become just another victim of the plastic Premiership.

None of this is official is it? Have you seen this anywhere? Or is it just the usual speculation/rumour?

Yes it is a business. And as a business if you want to be successful you get the basics right.

Who are the faceless, clumsy fucks that are employed to manage the administration, logistics, communications and customer relationships within this Club?

If this is true it is a shambles worthy only of the Swales era.

Price increases in excess of double the rate of inflation at a time of increasing unemployment and continued economic uncertainty? Season ticket holders having to move to a different part of the stadium without even the basic courtesy of being informed in advance of announcements made public at "a do"?

"Champions League" aspirations should extend to all aspects of MCFC. Sorry but this is not even Blue Square.

Halfpenny said:
Ric said:
The only £95 tickets available for kids will be in the North Stand, nowhere else in the ground.
How much for the rest of the ground for kids? My sister's on the junior ST.

All in all, this sounds like a bit of a balls-up from the club.

A total fuck-up. This sounds like the worst possible decision they could have made. Everyone with kids forced to move to the North Stand? Then you have to move again when your kids turn 16? What a complete fucking joke.

This sounds like a PR disaster ready to happen. What has happened to the club listening to the fans which I believe they had started to do in the last couple of years. If they had sounded fans out about these proposals they would have got a resounding answer.

blue for life said:
None of this is official is it? Have you seen this anywhere? Or is it just the usual speculation/rumour?

It is official. It will be on the OS tomorrow morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.