6% increase

Ric said:
Regular Joe said:
Are kids prices going up elsewhere in the ground then? I have two kids with me in Colin Bell L3 and at the current £95 fixed price wherever you sit there is no way I'd go back behind the goal.

This sounds like a really bad decision by the club.

The only £95 tickets available for kids will be in the North Stand, nowhere else in the ground.

So if your kid is 14 and you are in the South Stand you ahave to move to the North Stand, then they become too old and have to move to the Third tier as the South Stand is full.

How much will kids be in South Stand? (Rhetorical, I'll wait and see)

Regular Joe said:
Halfpenny said:
How much for the rest of the ground for kids? My sister's on the junior ST.

All in all, this sounds like a bit of a balls-up from the club.

A total fuck-up. This sounds like the worst possible decision they could have made. Everyone with kids forced to move to the North Stand? Then you have to move again when your kids turn 16? What a complete fucking joke.
Agreed. If there's a significant price increase for kids in 110 I don't think we'll be renewing.

Corky said:
Ric said:
The only £95 tickets available for kids will be in the North Stand, nowhere else in the ground.

So if your kid is 14 and you are in the South Stand you ahave to move to the North Stand, then they become too old and have to move to the Third tier as the South Stand is full.

if this is right there wont be kids prices in th s/s this is why they are making the entire north stand concesions

marco said:
Corky said:

if this is right there wont be kids prices in th s/s this is why they are making the entire north stand concesions
There will probably be kids prices but they won't be as good as the North Stand. I'm not relocating there, they can fuck that.

This could be a very big topic, expect no news tomorrow as the club view the reaction they get (me cynical ?? no not at all).

For me, happy to put the younger families together, its often a pain having young kids near you, you have to watch your language (well you should anyway), I'd include all the "sit down" bunch too, but that's me, I'm not arsed if I have to stand, but it does annoy me when I'm nagged to sit when I can't see. If I can I'll sit, but if I can't see I'll stand.

Our owner wants the best club in the world, and he's not stupid, so he won't fund it all out of his own pocket, what does that mean ? Higher prices sadly, it was inevitable in my opinion, despite those that stick their head in the sand.

Top players, means top wages and fee's, and that means top ticket prices sadly, despite what the more naive were thinking, this comes as no surprise to me at all.

marco said:
Corky said:

I think, but am not entirely sure (there were a lot of numbers banded about tonight so can't remember everything that was said) that you can still get kids "concessionary" tickets elsewhere in the ground, but they will cost £190 rather than the current £95. The £95 kids tickets only apply to the North Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.