6% increase

Thought we were having an East stand increase if you sit in the middle with these seats being kind of special, seperate bar etc with what ever else they throw in? Just looked online and cant see anything? Would have paid the extra to move to the centre if the benefits were worth it!

shadygiz said:
BlueMoonPodcast said:
Yep. Podcast account. ;)

lol dave...didnt even realise this was you mate tbh ;p

listened to your show on imagine fm other night....was pretty good, i said since your first podcast that you would be good on radio ;)

Thanks. :)

Tis what I'm aiming to do, though. ;)

the problem is not the increase but how many season card holders will have to move from north stand? if there is no room in south stand then there is a big increase in price on other areas of ground. that will price me out, and have been season ticket holder for other 20 years. then i will be like a red armchair!

anyone think this is geared to ground expansion?

Demand by families to get in the north stand to pay cheap tickets, so expanding that side with an extra tier, added to that the demand for those moving out of the family stand for new seats the south stand could potentially be expanded by another tier, leaving a bigger "kippax" style end mixed with the away fans for extra atmosphere.

Added to that improvements into facilities in the ground tailored for the users in each section it seems to have a point.

I don't like a family stand cos that makes 1 end like a morgue, which isn't nice, we should hide the kids in with the older fans to learn the songs and become proper city fans instead of becoming sit down fans which I fear that end will become.

Good luck trying to find 2 season seats together anywhere in the ground below L3
nu774ll said:
Dubai Blue said:
They mean it in a budget-airline type of way. i.e. you don't get to choose where you sit, you just get what you're given. I imagine you'll be allocated the single seats amongst groups of season ticket seats that are virtually impossible to sell.

What I can't figure out is whether it's open to non-season ticket holders or only existing season-ticket holders.

Yeah i thought something similar to that, but, that totally eliminates buying a season ticket (ValueCard) for you and a mate wanting to sit together doesnt it!)

I wish people would stop fucking moaning, they are doing this to try and improve the atmosphere and if you want your kids in a singing area it comes at a cost. As for the actual increases, I know we have quite wealthy owners but they are not fucking mugs and I for one am happy to pay a little extra to see us play at the highest level.

BlueMooner87 said:
I wish people would stop fucking moaning, they are doing this to try and improve the atmosphere and if you want your kids in a singing area it comes at a cost. As for the actual increases, I know we have quite wealthy owners but they are not fucking mugs and I for one am happy to pay a little extra to see us play at the highest level.

Well said!

I don't mind paying a bit extra to finally have the chance to see the blues playing at the highest level.

not my fault! said:
Thought we were having an East stand increase if you sit in the middle with these seats being kind of special, seperate bar etc with what ever else they throw in? Just looked online and cant see anything? Would have paid the extra to move to the centre if the benefits were worth it!

The options and prices for these seats aren't being released for a few weeks yet, they will be classed as corporate and therefore be +vat as far as I am aware.

The prices aren't the problem, the fact that we've had it so good for so long is what is causing people to get upset.

I agree that the seat move may cause a bit of disruption, but ultimately there are no poor seats in the stadium, and people will soon get used to their surroundings.

All good things come to an end folks, luckily for us the good prices come to an end at a time where we also see the end of our shit team!

(The prices are still good btw in comparison to other teams fighting at the same end of the table)

What happens when my 14 year old no longer qualifies for the family stand and the rest of the ground has sold out? does that mean as a family we are out ? This has not been thought through, it has been dreamt up by business people with no knowledge or background of being a fan.

If City are successful in the next 2 years and me, my wife and son no longer "qualify" for the family stand we will be out on our arses.

Stupid idea all round, if the above applies then I have to move now and pay a huge increase. Its okay people on here saying we are moaners but paying for 2 adults and 1 junior season ticket at the current prices takes some finding £1,000 plus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.