#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete overreaction.

based on what your saying and the overeactionary statements I presume you’d have sold stones and Gundogan last season?

first game of the season, he’s barely played and he’s got Mendy next to him. Yes he didn’t ply well, but no where near as bad as your making out

It's every fucking game with Ake mate. Every single game.

Go watch that shambles of a Newcastle game last season. Watch him fuck up in the last minute of a final last week. Watch him today. It's every single game.

Mendy and Ake together is a recipe for disaster alright, but Mendy had absolutely nothing to do with last weeks shambles or today when he froze. I saw this in him at Bournemouth but people think he's a rolls Royce of a player purely based on how relaxed he looks on the ball.

And when Stones has a balls up, he does it with tons of credit in the bank. This lad has ZERO and he knew stepping onto the field last week and today it was a major opportunity to prove himself and he's come up lacking again and again.

for 5th choice last year he was ok. (Garcia imo was rated higher by Pep than Ake)

to be 3rd choice if we lose Laporte that would be madness imo.

he was decent in a horrible shit Bournemouth that was shipping 3-4 goals per game. but in terms of his defending skills, pace, passing under pressure not sure how Txiki paid 40m for him for a relegated club. if we decide to move him on we get 20m at best.

to make it worse put Mendy next to him which is a factor that even could make Nesta and Maldini looking worse.

Son couldnt believe how easily he was left enough space to make that shot and even have time to place it around Ake to score he wasnt hurried into making a shot, just comfortably placing it very well.

Seems incapable of doing anything other than nailing the ball into the air while simultaneously falling on his arse when we’re trying to build from the back. Not the best trait to have in this squad.

He never looks composed, more cumbersome and always looks in two minds what to do with the ball. I concede that he's never had a run of games, but Sandler impresses me more than this kid

Go watch that shambles of a Newcastle game last season. Watch him fuck up in the last minute of a final last week. Watch him today. It's every single game.

Mendy and Ake together is a recipe for disaster alright, but Mendy had absolutely nothing to do with last weeks shambles or today when he froze. I saw this in him at Bournemouth but people think he's a rolls Royce of a player purely based on how relaxed he looks on the ball.

And when Stones has a balls up, he does it with tons of credit in the bank. This lad has ZERO and he knew stepping onto the field last week and today it was a major opportunity to prove himself and he's come up lacking again and again.

£40 million wasted

Nathan Ake I'm sorry but really ?? Instead of fouling Son which spurs was doing to us all game a tactical foul, he lets him run and shoot he is a very average lower league team player. Just hope we don't let Laporte go as i wouldn't want him as back up.

Agree with every word of that, unfortunately. Like Bony he seems to have mentally wilted and bottled it under elite club demands. Couldn’t cut it at Chelsea and never was or will be good enough for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.