#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabbit in the headlights. One of our worst signings. I can’t remember anything significant he did last season. And I don’t expect that to change this season either.

Always an obvious target for the opposition. Not fair to put him alongside Mendy who is equally crap

Always an obvious target for the opposition. Not fair to put him alongside Mendy who is equally crap
Look, having Mendy alongside you is always going to be an issue. However, he also has the best CB in the world next to him. If he cant stand up and be counted in a game where he’s had to do fuck all, he’s not what we need. He plays, we struggle. It can’t be coincidence that this is seems to happen every time he is in the side.

He is absolute dogshit and needs to get the fuck out. Yet another goal conceded down to him.

People will be flocking to defend him...again.

He has one job on that play. Everyone knows what Son is going to do. Everyone. And he shits himself immediately when the counter presents, refused to step up and stop it, drops and drops and then just fails.

Dias was dead on his feet rushing to cover him time and time again. A ball watcher.

Sell him today and move on.

He is absolute dogshit and needs to get the fuck out. Yet another goal conceded down to him.

People will be flocking to defend him...again.

He has one job on that play. Everyone knows what Son is going to do. Everyone. And he shits himself immediately when the counter presents, refused to step up and stop it, drops and drops and then just fails.

Dias was dead on his feet rushing to cover him time and time again. A ball watcher.

Sell him today and move on.
Complete overreaction.

based on what your saying and the overeactionary statements I presume you’d have sold stones and Gundogan last season?

first game of the season, he’s barely played and he’s got Mendy next to him. Yes he didn’t ply well, but no where near as bad as your making out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.