#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read enough post on match threads that say get this Fuckin ****, Wanker, Dickhead out of this club when he loses control of the ball, off the SAME folk constantly, Funnily enough since quite a few posters on here have pretty much complained about this the bile & Vitriol has been nipped in the bud even when Raz has has had an off game. Personally yes some poster's can't stand the guy that's near certain. I'm sure this happens at every club.
The match day threads are not really the place for reasoned comments.

The match day threads are not really the place for reasoned comments.

Tbf the same posters drift over to this thread too. There's a dislike of Raz from some of our fans regardless if he plays well or not. Judging by your post I'm fairly sure you disagree with that.

At the moment foden is better on the left.. also he played those international games with all the other games he has played a rest will do him good..

Tbf the same posters drift over to this thread too. There's a dislike of Raz from some of our fans regardless if he plays well or not. Judging by your post I'm fairly sure you disagree with that.
I wouldn't disagree with that. There are extremes of posts, but that is natural for an open forum.

Iv'e been open and honest saying I'm not a fan of Sterling but I have have proffered both positive and negative comments against his performances as I see them.

I find with the Sterling thread is that reasoned debate can never be achieved because people far too quickly go on the defensive against any negative comment, attacking the poster and not the post. This doesn't seem to occur as much on other player threads

I've read enough post on match threads that say get this Fuckin ****, Wanker, Dickhead out of this club when he loses control of the ball, off the SAME folk constantly, Funnily enough since quite a few posters on here have pretty much complained about this the bile & Vitriol has been nipped in the bud even when Raz has has had an off game. Personally yes some poster's can't stand the guy that's near certain. I'm sure this happens at every club.

Cool. Leave me out of it please, as I'm very clearly the opposite of those racist cunts.

Let's be honest, people don't hate him for his socioeconomic views...

Call a spade a spade. When you see someone who hates Sterling for no reason (we've all sat behind one at the Etihad at some point), chances are it's racially fuelled.

There's a reason Dele Alli doesn't get abused in the media constantly but Sterling does and it's nothing to do with their footballing ability.

A lot of them don't even realise it, they just hate him because everyone else does.

Let's be honest, people don't hate him for his socioeconomic views...

Call a spade a spade. When you see someone who hates Sterling for no reason (we've all sat behind one at the Etihad at some point), chances are it's racially fuelled.

There's a reason Dele Alli doesn't get abused in the media constantly but Sterling does and it's nothing to do with their footballing ability.

A lot of them don't even realise it, they just hate him because everyone else does.
First of all, I think hate is a word often used with Sterling, but I would suggest no one hates him.

Still don't see an appropriate reason for calling people who criticise him as being racist, unless you could be more specific.

As for saying people hate him because others do, do you really believe that?

First of all, I think hate is a word often used with Sterling, but I would suggest no one hates him.

Still don't see an appropriate reason for calling people who criticise him as being racist, unless you could be more specific.

As for saying people hate him because others do, do you really believe that?
It's the incessant mocking of him that grates on a lot of posters, Criticism is fair enough but a lot of post on here went way above that. As I said earlier looks like folk have reined it in, Hopefully it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.