#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling's biggest problem now isn't that he isn't productive, but that his attitude and work-rate aren't good enough. He doesn't run enough, press enough, tackle enough, etc. If he wants to stay at City, he should change that and soon. He won't regain form in attack before regaining his work-rate. If he works hard for the team, who knows, he may challenge for a starting place.
Disagree. He influences games. What’s gone wrong for him.(over a Kong period of time admittedly) is his productivity (for club) has gone off a cliff in terms of goals and assists

Disagree. He influences games. What’s gone wrong for him.(over a Kong period of time admittedly) is his productivity (for club) has gone off a cliff in terms of goals and assists
If Sterling isn't scoring or assisting, he's not 'influencing' games. He's not like Phil or Bernardo where they have the ability to drop deep and link up play, play in triangles, etc. IMO.

And as the the person you replied to said, his defensive work rate compared to what it was a few years is almost laughable how much its dropped off.

Last edited:
I think the affair with Fay Wray affected him badly, The only option is a stint in New York even if he has to be chained up and dragged there. NY City seems an obvious choice but if he keeps his head in the clouds the inevitable fall from grace could be quite dramatic.

I think the affair with Fay Wray affected him badly, The only option is a stint in New York even if he has to be chained up and dragged there. NY City seems an obvious choice but if he keeps his head in the clouds the inevitable fall from grace could be quite dramatic.
Heh!

I would give him a run of games as RW to rediscover his form, if he finds it that will be good, if not then Xavi is welcome to have him.

Players don’t run their own social media accounts anymore anyway do they?

They employ people to do it for them.

It varies a lot from player to player.

Sterling uses a lot of Jamaican patois and slang on his Instagram, so I'm pretty certain its him and he posts stories that are pretty obviously straight from the Instagram camera.

His other channels seem like its managed and mostly just for endorsements and club promotion and then he just tells them what to tweet when he wants to add something.

I think Gundo does his own. The Portuguese lot are all managed. Jesus does a lot of his own.

i watched the first 20 minutes of the england game and in that 20 minutes sterling was flying and giving it 100%
so why has his manchester city place in first team been limited ? that's right he does not want to be here.
its simply 2 different sterling's its chalk and cheese

so yes us manchester city fans can question sterling's desire to play for us with what we have seen when he is with england. pep last week sort of blanked the question about sterling by saying ask him only he knows,
i think city must sell in the winter window and bring in a striker or forward

i watched the first 20 minutes of the england game and in that 20 minutes sterling was flying and giving it 100%
so why has his manchester city place in first team been limited ? that's right he does not want to be here.
its simply 2 different sterling's its chalk and cheese

so yes us manchester city fans can question sterling's desire to play for us with what we have seen when he is with england. pep last week sort of blanked the question about sterling by saying ask him only he knows,
i think city must sell in the winter window and bring in a striker or forward
We play completely differently and rarely have the space to use a winger like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.