#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year is not this year. Can we rely on gundog for 13 goals when he's never done it before last year?
We don’t need to rely on Gundogan for 13 goals we have about 10 players capable of 13. That’s why we were still top scorers last year with a top scorer of Gundagan.

Last edited:
Its fairly obvious to most,hence i didnt reply myself.
You're both under the impression that all things stay the same. It's cool, I like the optimism. Remind me of the scores of FA and UCL Chelsea games, the Leicester charity shield and the spurs game again? Then tell me we were top scorers and go on with your day.

You're both under the impression that all things stay the same. It's cool, I like the optimism. Remind me of the scores of FA and UCL Chelsea games, the Leicester charity shield and the spurs game again? Then tell me we were top scorers and go on with your day.

None of those games did we play our best teams,the latter two far from it.

We have added a world class midfielder who creates for fun and weighs in himself occasionally,i have plenty of reason for optimism.

Just another 5 today ;-)

Agreed, he needs a purple patch for sure, his movement is so good, i think that's the most frustrating thing.
The first part of his game as a striker is as good as anyones,its the same old problem thereafter though.....his lack of technical ability and control.While he gets plenty,he should be getting so many more in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.