#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
looked superb when he came on, fresh, lively, wonderful movement-v unlucky not to score.

looked superb when he came on, fresh, lively, wonderful movement-v unlucky not to score.
Movement and pace were superb. I don’t think he was unlucky not to score it was poor finishing. When games have opened up he’s ideal upfront with that pace. Be interesting to see him there against parked buses but he was very sharp today.

Credit where its due - he was good today. If he could just strike the ball on target in the end he'd be perfect. Hopefully he'll keep developing as a striker because I'm more than happy with Grealish or Foden out on the left and Jesus or Mahrez on the right.

Movement and pace were superb. I don’t think he was unlucky not to score it was poor finishing. When games have opened up he’s ideal upfront with that pace. Be interesting to see him there against parked buses but he was very sharp today.
I think he got the shot away-the keeper made a decent save.

very good player but fuck me does he absolutely love to stay on the ball doing fuckall for 10 seconds. just has to make his decisions a LOT quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.