#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ok when he came on but he still need to work on his end product because we were more of a threat with sterling on the bench .

Think the club know he is going to run his contract down and move on for free. Probably allready told Real or someone that is his plan. Will pocket a 30 million signing on fee.

Caused Arsenal problems when he came on.
Agree, and his work rate is fabulous , but his Achilles heel is his one on one decisions, he hardly ever scores those, he is always in th3 right place for a tap in which is crucial and he has a wicked curling shot from the edge of the area, but have him running at a keeper with time to think, he is bobbins.....happy to keep him, happy to sell him

I think he got the shot away-the keeper made a decent save.
Yes, it wasn’t a bad effort, and he made the keeper make a save. He has missed his share of one on ones but I wouldn’t put yesterdays down as one, more of a good save.

Yes, it wasn’t a bad effort, and he made the keeper make a save. He has missed his share of one on ones but I wouldn’t put yesterdays down as one, more of a good save.
Half disagree, he didn’t make good contact with the shot. It’s definitely his Achilles heel.

Hit it straight at him when clean through. He should maybe try rounding them with his pace instead of constantly hitting them

Hit it straight at him when clean through. He should maybe try rounding them with his pace instead of constantly hitting them
His head goes the minute he’s one on one with even a split second to think. Yesterday’s was a perfect opportunity to take a touch past the keeper for a tap in, but he just fluffs a shot that gets saved relatively easily. It’s a shame as it’s all that’s lacking, but it’s a big issue for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.