#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit it straight at him.
His movement is still up there but he still has decision making issues I'm afraid.
Instinctive player, when he thinks he is ordinary and if he could strike a ball cleanly he would be one of the best.

Hit it straight at him when clean through. He should maybe try rounding them with his pace instead of constantly hitting them
Again usually, yesterday he was being closed down too quick for that he had to hit it first time.

Maybe, I love the guy but he was to be one of the worst strikers of a ball ever.

What he has achieved is incredible and incredibly probably should be even more.

I'm not sure any club who previously employed Gerry Creaney can really claim that Sterling is one of the worst strikers of the ball ever :-)

his finishing can make me so mad, but at least he got them on target, both the header he had and forced Leno to make a good save and the other one what seems to be happening a lot he just shots at the keeper hoping it goes but that is just not good enough most of the time.

the way he positions himself to be or arrive into the great chances is world class. but once he has the ball at his feet, I am sure Pep would lose all his hair on those occasions if he had any...

his finishing can make me so mad, but at least he got them on target, both the header he had and forced Leno to make a good save and the other one what seems to be happening a lot he just shots at the keeper hoping it goes but that is just not good enough most of the time.

the way he positions himself to be or arrive into the great chances is world class. but once he has the ball at his feet, I am sure Pep would lose all his hair on those occasions if he had any...
Yeah,it just drives you crazy behind the tv also :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.