#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where he is with renewing his contract as that all appears to be quiet atm
He probably knows no top team in their right minds will fork over 60m for him…. So he’s running down the contract and banking big on that signing-on-fee.
I don’t blame him for it, honestly.
Would personally rather wait two years and go to madrid for free and then get shipped to arsenal now for reduced wages. It’s a no-brainer; really.

He probably knows no top team in their right minds will fork over 60m for him…. So he’s running down the contract and banking big on that signing-on-fee.
Would personally rather wait two years and go to madrid for free and then get shipped to arsenal now for reduced wages. It’s a no-brainer; really.
real doesnt want him,they are after mbappe and haaland

You have just made that whole thing up

A bit awkwardly for Sterling, it looks like Grealish is starting to showcase similar strengths and uses on the left himself. I think that's why we're seeing him operate more centrally this season.
There is nothing remotely similar about him and Grealish.

Transfer deadline day today.

Just heard that Sterling has gone to Blackpool on loan. I was getting all excited then I found out that it was Dujon Sterling of Chelsea

Needs to be played down the middle from now on. He's finished as a winger and easily capable of scoring 30 across all comps.

He's clearly down the pecking order at the moment as well and that's without Foden fit.

Obviously the games will ramp up soon and he will get plenty of starts once rotation kicks in, but for a senior squad member like Sterling, I think there's going to be some hesitancy committing long term right now until he sees how this season plays out.

If he doesn't regain a starting place in the team by the end of the season, he has a significant amount of leverage with 1 year left on his contract if he angles at a move next summer or wants assurances about his standing in the team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.