#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge fan, but I just wish when I am chatting with my son on WhatsApp during a game, that the expression "Raz should have buried that" didn't crop up quite as often.
It crops up more often than with our other attackers because Raheem gets into those positions more often. I'm totally frustrated at the times perfectly good crosses fizz along the opposition 6-yard line and nobody has made an intelligent run to even have a chance of missing it.

I'm a huge fan, but I just wish when I am chatting with my son on WhatsApp during a game, that the expression "Raz should have buried that" didn't crop up quite as often.

The reason you don't say this about Grealish or Mahrez as much is because they almost never get into the goalscoring position in the first place, usually laying it off to someone braver instead.

I tend to go off players when they tell the club they want to leave tbh. I’m sure many feel the same, it would be interesting to see how the thread reacts if he signs a new deal.

Still not convinced that saying he would be open to moving abroad is the same as telling the club he wants to leave, and in any case it can't possibly have been worse in your eyes than Bernardo, Jesus and Laporte, who we actually know did tell the club they wanted to leave?

The reason you don't say this about Grealish or Mahrez as much is because they almost never get into the goalscoring position in the first place, usually laying it off to someone braver instead.
I don't disagree, and I am a huge fan of Razza.

Not his biggest fan but fair play he was decent tonight /S

More goals this season than Lukaku, keeping pace with Ronaldo and Kane despite spending half of the season so far in the worst form of his life. Turnaround has been remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.