#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant anybody have a different opinion rightly or wrongly without getting personal abuse. prick, knob etc?
We slate places like rawk for this very reason but are slowly drifting into that arena.

I've not got a problem with opinions as long as they're based in fact and not a personal dislike of a player who's not done much wrong. If fans are still saying we should sell one of our most prolific goalscorers of all time when he's been in excellent form for months, that certainly falls into the latter category. It's a bit like the guy who said Zinchenko was 'pure shite' the other day, spouting crap that's clearly based in your own personal dislike of a player leaves you open to all sorts.

Cant anybody have a different opinion rightly or wrongly without getting personal abuse. prick, knob etc?
We slate places like rawk for this very reason but are slowly drifting into that arena.
Tbf I have no problem with people calling out shit opinions and saying they’re stupid.

The insults rarely go deeper than that, and that’s tame.

Are you saying that a poster can say anything about a player because that is an "opinion " but other posters cannot respond to those "opinions" in a similar way. ?
If it is good for the goose it is good for the gander.

Are you saying that a poster can say anything about a player because that is an "opinion " but other posters cannot respond to those "opinions" in a similar way. ?
If it is good for the goose it is good for the gander.
That's not what he said. Nearly always, when someone posts any form of criticism against Sterling, the response is to get personal with the poster, not what was posted. Then a slagging match starts.

This is why the thread gets dragged down and innevitably leads to Mod intervention.

That's not what he said. Nearly always, when someone posts any form of criticism against Sterling, the response is to get personal with the poster, not what was posted. Then a slagging match starts.

This is why the thread gets dragged down and innevitably leads to Mod intervention.

So when I read Sterling is dog shit, Sterling is shit again, Sterling stood still he is shit.
Are these the opinions, I should respect ?

Are those who respond the ones who are dragging down the forum. ?

So when I read Sterling is dog shit, Sterling is shit again, Sterling stood still he is shit.
Are these the opinions, I should respect ?

Are those who respond the ones who are dragging down the forum. ?
You don't have to agree with the post, so challenge what has been posted, not the poster.

And obviously, yes attacking the poster and not the post is why it gets dragged down.

Would you agree?

You don't have to agree with the post, so challenge what has been posted, not the poster.

And obviously, yes attacking the poster and not the post is why it gets dragged down.

Would you agree?

Didn't answer my questions

Are people allowed to call a player dog shit without response

I did. If you clearly challenge that assertion, explain why, not attack the poster

I think your opinion of Sterling is Dog shit.
Because the best coach in the World selects him as a constant for 6 years, he is one of the clubs all time scorers, has won countless trophies, is a first choice for his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.