8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is important to note that Ilkay was playing fairly well until Rudiger gave him the ‘De Bruyne Welcome’.

I think his performance afterward is more on Pep for not recognising he wasn’t quite right after the challenge.

Some people SMH

Dude has provided the assist for KdB‘s goal so fk off

Yeah I agree he should‘ve been subbed off after this but still have some respect

One of the best players on the pitch, a captain's performance. Fought every tackle, enormously good with the ball, mobile and with the perfect assist.

I really sometimes can't believe how folks here criticize him. Have you ever seen a football game?

Did you think, the team can run over Madrid in a CL semi final like a bottom PL side?

Started well but got worse and worse. Not great tonight. was crying out to be subbed after about 60-70 minutes, certainly should have come off when he picked up a booking.

He’s a brilliant player, incredible professional, servant to the club. However you can still say he had a really poor game tonight.

A vital assist. I am not sure I would start him in the second leg but Pep will keep Gundo in the side.

He tired in 2nd half and gave the ball away too many times , we needed fresh legs , and Foden should have came on , he has the ability to play central midfield and rotate the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.