8 | Mateo Kovačić - 2024/25

Yeah i couldnt tell if it was an injury or just precaution , we have plenty of options still, Rodders doesnt sound to far off and john/ gundy or bernie could do it

Ironically, Gundo coming back might mean Kovacic becomes more important. I think Pep would have more confidence to play Kovacic in a midfield with Gundo in some games rather than flog Rodri for 60+ games.

Then again, Kovacic did feature in 30 league games last season, so Pep rates him highly anyway.

He's a quality player. Some don't seem to see it.
I agree, with Gundo available to play alongside Kova when needed it no longer seems as scary to approach a game when Rodri unavailable.

Superb until forced off. Any news on it? Not seen anything. The passage that led to it, he almost lost it and was stretching a bit then he seemed to get a bit of a clattering too so I've no idea whether it's some kind of strain or an impact thing.

Superb until forced off. Any news on it? Not seen anything. The passage that led to it, he almost lost it and was stretching a bit then he seemed to get a bit of a clattering too so I've no idea whether it's some kind of strain or an impact thing.
Looked like a dead “bum” he got kneed in the arse by Delap just before and I think that run finished him off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.