8 | Mateo Kovačić - 2024/25

Looked like a dead “bum” he got kneed in the arse by Delap just before and I think that run finished him off
That's what I was hoping for, if thats the case it shouldnt be an issue. I just noticed the stretch when he nearly lost it in the same play that got me a bit concerned. We usually hear about these things post game if it was anything.

That's what I was hoping for, if thats the case it shouldnt be an issue. I just noticed the stretch when he nearly lost it in the same play that got me a bit concerned. We usually hear about these things post game if it was anything.
pep said he doesn’t know, haven’t spoken to doctors yet, hopes it’s just a knock.

it was delap’s knee to kova’s hip.

pep said he doesn’t know, haven’t spoken to doctors yet, hopes it’s just a knock.

it was delap’s knee to kova’s hip.
Delap is a big , clumsy unit, he was doing his best to take out any of our players that moved.

What a signing!? It just goes to show how good Txiki and co are.

I hope we give Nunes this season to grow into a role.

Philips didn't seem to try with all his heart (no idea why). Let's not tar all the same.

Always wanted to post this, just hope it works (the link)

Love how YouTubers like his simple and basic style (no showboating). 97% Pass Accuracy etc.

Speaks Spanish to Rodri

He can speak German to Gundogen.

Looking forward to this year...

Always wanted to post this, just hope it works (the link)

Love how YouTubers like his simple and basic style (no showboating). 97% Pass Accuracy etc.

Speaks Spanish to Rodri

He can speak German to Gundogen.

Looking forward to this year...
I would hope that he can speak Spanish, having played for FC Franco for three years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.