8 PL Clubs vote against blocking related-party loans | 7 against blocking related transactions

Boehly is on record that the multi club model is the way of the future. He seems to be if the mindset of wanting to compete with City as opposed to trying to box us in.

Threaten a top 4 place? Thought we did that last year and succeeded.
You did and great stuff but I meant this season. The news that Neves might sign on loan this winter window directly led to this vote in my humble view.
The old school big boys won’t be happy till they have boxed you into what they think is your rightful place.

You did and great stuff but I meant this season. The news that Neves might sign on loan this winter window directly led to this vote in my humble view.
The old school big boys won’t be happy till they have boxed you into what they think is your rightful place.
I don’t think we’ll take anyone on loan from the Saudi league in January. At the beginning of November Dan Ashworth was interviewed and was asked would we sign Neves in January Given all the rumours. He merely said there’s nothing in the rules that would prevent us.

The PL quickly called a meeting to try and prevent any loan deals happening. Ashworth played the PL in my opinion, I’m sure they are building a case to instigate legal action, should it be required, and attempts like this demonstrate that there’s and agenda to prevent Newcastle growing. They even tried to make the FMV rule more stringent and onerous to prevent us increasing our revenue streams. Ashworth is playing 5D chess with the old school teams playing Draughts. Fuck them, hopefully the balance of power is shifting.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.