80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not badly advised. They don’t have to stay and they have been successful in what they are doing
They both fucked off chasing money and cartoon careers sold to them by their snake oil salesman agents. Both were sat at home tonight watching Phil and Cole pissing it while they hope to get off the bench next time out for their strictly second rate teams

They both fucked off chasing money and cartoon careers sold to them by their snake oil salesman agents. Both were sat at home tonight watching Phil and Cole pissing it while they hope to get off the bench next time out for their strictly second rate teams
No shit, United play tomorrow and diaz has been doing well for milan, he started the previous 2 games and he is milans number 10. Stop hating on people that have gone, focus on people that are here. Diaz and Sancho made great career choices

People need to stop with this fascination with ranking academy players and probably just players in general.

Personally, I'd be astonished if we produce another player on Foden's level for decades but that doesn't actually mean anything tangible. Look to Michael Johnson for the textbook example of why putting emphasis on "ceilings" and natural ability is essentially meaningless. So much can happen personally, mentally, physically etc that it rarely, if ever, works out as neatly as anyone predicts.

Instead, just appreciate that we've potentially produced another spectacular player and with more following closely behind. Don't worry about who is better than who or where they'll be in five years time. Cole's here now and he's making a bigger impact nearly every time he plays and that's enough for me.

Quite a bit of waffle for something so arbitrary but I think it cheapens the moment and doesn't do any of the players any favours to be comparing them in that manner.

Anyway, good fucking goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.