80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could see "it" with Foden, I don't see anything special about Palmer if I'm honest.

You could see "it" with Foden, I don't see anything special about Palmer if I'm honest.
Fun how people see things differently. To me it feels every time he has the ball he shows 'it'.

A different style to Foden obviously, the way he repeatedly takes the ball and weaves past players with so little effort is amazing. He can take 3 defenders out the game in a second.

Some work to do still, but to me he has the potential to be one of the best around.

It's sorta frustrating how many people have made their minds up on him despite him barely ever playing in his preferred position. He's a right winger. Even then, I thought he was good last night. Imagine asking Mahrez to play as a left winger? He'd be beyond useless, yet Palmer, who is basically a mini clone of a young Mahrez when on the right, still actually made himself very useful and had some really nice moments.

He's clearly a very talented and gifted young player, but one being forced to learn some lessons in other roles. It's all good experience for him, but I just wish others would be more patient and consider all of this.

It's sorta frustrating how many people have made their minds up on him despite him barely ever playing in his preferred position. He's a right winger. Even then, I thought he was good last night. Imagine asking Mahrez to play as a left winger? He'd be beyond useless, yet Palmer, who is basically a mini clone of a young Mahrez when on the right, still actually made himself very useful and had some really nice moments.

He's clearly a very talented and gifted young player, but one being forced to learn some lessons in other roles. It's all good experience for him, but I just wish others would be more patient and consider all of this.

2 games only on the left looked good last night now can people remember when pep put Foden on the left!? It was the same “why play him there and not in his best position?” I’ll bet giving time on the left with Peps guidance he will become a natural like foden is now in that position!

Fair enough, but I don’t agree. I think he’s shown huge potential.

I’d also say comparing every young player we have with foden is almost unfair. Foden is a once in a generation talent - some of the best young players in England won’t be as good as him

Fair enough, but I don’t agree. I think he’s shown huge potential.

I’d also say comparing every young player we have with foden is almost unfair. Foden is a once in a generation talent - some of the best young players in England won’t be as good as him
You can also see "it" with Lewis in my opinion to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.