82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying he started off poorly, and he certainly got a bollocking from Pep for one errant pass, but the lad hasn't actually featured for weeks and is very inexperienced so a slightly slow start might be expected.

He misplaced 5 passes out of 91 so it's fair to say he found his range quickly and that is what people should focus on, IMO.
I thought he was a lot more progressive in his passing and actions. Great to see.

Reactions: OB1
I think he is a better Co-DM than Stones. There I said it

Love Stones and think he is special. But in that DM role next to Rodri, I think this kid might just be a nudge better.

Love Stones and think he is special. But in that DM role next to Rodri, I think this kid might just be a nudge better.
He is better in a lot of aspects but until his body gets stronger, Stones is the better pick. It’s just a waiting game with Rico right now. He isn’t ready yet to be there every week. He understands all the theory, but he’s still got a youth team player’s body. It’s just a matter of time.

Rico i's a more natural midfielder, but Stones is a better defender without being that much worse in midfield.

Played really well imo.

His future lies as an 8 in the 3241.

We are better off defensively with transitioning Stones to the DM position over inverting a fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.