82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him. He plays with so much maturity for someone of his age and lack of experience. This time next year he will surely have been capped for England. Along with Eze, Ramsey and Colwill, England have some really good talent coming through to add to an already extremely talented squad.

I love him. He plays with so much maturity for someone of his age and lack of experience. This time next year he will surely have been capped for England. Along with Eze, Ramsey and Colwill, England have some really good talent coming through to add to an already extremely talented squad.
You forgetting who is still inexplicably our national team manager? We will be stuck with maguire, henderson, sterling and the rest of waistcoats favourites regardless.

He's got such a bright future. Top player with a superb mentality. As he grows physically and gains more confidence and experience he'll be unstoppable. Still a few errors on the ball or the odd dangerous pass which he needs to cut out, but a brilliant season and a huge part of our success.

I can see him eventually being the RB replacement. his versatility is a key attribute though.

Can play wing back, full back or in the midfield hole. big future and that tactical versatility is a big bonus in getting minutes in our team as all our players know.

He had another good game yesterday and certainly is looking the part in midfield.

I wonder if us re-signing Gundogan is also to help bring Rico along? because if this lad keeps developing like he is, i think he'll be the eventual Gundo replacement.

My missus was asking why I talk about him so much during games. I just said if you focus on him then you see more of what's happening on the pitch. He constantly thinks two passes ahead and constantly moves to both provide an option for a teammate but also make space for others to receive the ball.

I honestly don't think we've had a player with a better football brain come through our academy. I've certainly never seen one. He's incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.