82 | Rico Lewis - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s super young and he’s done well so far, I personally don’t get the same vibe excitement I had with Foden but maybe that’s due to positions.

He’s understandably naive in defensive situations (positionally suspect + looks a bit frenetic at times) but he’s great in possession and incredibly press-resistant for such a young player.

I think his future lies in midfield.

He has a terrific engine, quick feet and his maturity is ridiculous for someone that's 18. I think he can blossom into a fabulous holding player.

22 appearances now in his debut season. Had Phil played this much at the same age? Certainly not in any position with such responsibility.
After 4/5 seasons, Phil hasn't played 22 matches yet in a position with as much responsibility as this boy is doing so far this season imo. I think Pep has him as the next in line for Silva/Gundo role.

Thought he did ok last night and overall has had a good season but his passing needs more care and attention. He under hit passes several times last night when none of them were mistakes he should have made.

Temporary and permanent misfortunes with Cancelo, Phillips and Walker gave Lewis an opportunity, and he turned it into nine league starts. Another season of the same would be a huge success for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.