82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Rico's getting quicker and stronger now and deserves to be tried more often, same with Bobb who has produced basically every time he's played in the last few months. We lose very little when either of them play. I credit Rico for stopping the rot in 22/23, around the time of Cancelo's meltdown, which gave Pep the time to work out that 3-2-4-1 formation that won us the treble.
Yes.
I understand the reason for the Foden, KDB, Bernardo end to the season but I absolutely think that Oscar and Rico should be a part of that now. Given his head, I think that Oscar would be more productive in the RW position than Bernardo is, but I do also think that is not Bernardo's best position. I think Rico looks increasingly like the box-to-box midfield runner - his intelligence, movement, and dovetailing with Oscar in their few cameos together looked superb.

Last edited:
Same with Oscar Bobb I don't want either to be moved on whether on loan or permanately. However with Rico Lewis, Pep doesn't seem to trust him as a midfielder and any new signing will probably block their progress.

It's nonsense. Not happening.
You can’t say one way or the other it will depend on who we buy and pre season ,then Pep will say who he wants to stay with the squad and who would benefit from a year loan. No way any of us can know which would be best.

I very much doubt the club would do anything behind his back, and allow it to be leaked.
I never said they would but if we go out and sign Kimmich and Frimpong and keep Walker for example then surely Rico himself has got to think a 12mth loan to a good club is better than nothing. He comes across an intelligent lad so lets see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.