82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

He looks very comfortable when we dominate games but when it’s more open, he can look a bit lost. I thought he was better in the 2nd half when we gained some control.

My biggest complaint was having a right hand side of Akanji, Rico and Bernie…it was ridiculously slow and negative but that’s more on Pep than Rico.

sat in the nosebleeds last night so seeing the shapes and movement of the players was fascinating (for a nerd like me). This kid is amazingly smart on the pitch, so impressive in finding spaces and keeping the ball, could use a better outlet on the right after Savio went off but direct running was a bit of an issue all over. Not much movement off the ball from runners.

felt like the team does not really know what to do with Lewis going from RB to be around the box so much. all a bit flat without serving much purpose, which kind of our whole right side going forward.

thing is when Walker starts its all different as he cannot really join in offensively apart from some overlap with a poor cross most often the time.

guess we need Stones to step up from CB if Pep wants to create extra man midfield when Walker will start.

felt like the team does not really know what to do with Lewis going from RB to be around the box so much. all a bit flat without serving much purpose, which kind of our whole right side going forward.

thing is when Walker starts its all different as he cannot really join in offensively apart from some overlap with a poor cross most often the time.

guess we need Stones to step up from CB if Pep wants to create extra man midfield when Walker will start.
Or like last season Gvardiol pushes up on the left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.