82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

No way. Kova is one of our most important players now that Rodri is injured. Gets the ball back more than anyone else, puts in a shift defensively big time.
didn’t you get the memo? kova is now again complete useless garbage.

how did rico end up as a fullback? think i read he was a midfielder?

Rico was awesome again today. I am starting to feel that his position is better deeper on the pitch though as he was a lot less involved.

Rico was awesome again today. I am starting to feel that his position is better deeper on the pitch though as he was a lot less involved.
Nobody on the pitch was awesome yesterday and Lewis was one of the least involved on a pitch of completely average performers. He was almost anonymous.

He’s neither physically developed enough nor good enough yet for games like yesterday.

Last edited:
Nobody on the pitch was awesome yesterday and Lewis was one of the least involved on a pitch if completely average performers. He was almost anonymous.

He’s neither physically developed enough nor good enough yet for games like yesterday.
The sam was last season. Rico played few games at start and then disappeared.

Playing him in midfield while James is on the bench is Pep’s overthinking ping-pong

Lovely player but given the number of times he finds himself in goal scoring situations, he really needs to get on the scoresheet more often.

Lovely player but given the number of times he finds himself in goal scoring situations, he really needs to get on the scoresheet more often.
I just hope he has half the career of the last player for us to consistently get that criticism from fans. ;-)

Rarely, if ever, have I seen this comment about a full-back or DM, and that shows how unique his role is. If that comes, and I think it may well do, he will be at the highest world level. We also cannot underestimate the number of times we come up against opponents who have a rigid defensive shape.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.