87 | James McAtee - 2024/25

Unfortunately, he is not going to make the cut in this team.
Talent wise, he is okay but every time I watch him play for us, his decision making has been below par.
This is even made worse because he is a midfielder.
Ha.

Unfortunately, he is not going to make the cut in this team.
Talent wise, he is okay but every time I watch him play for us, his decision making has been below par.
This is even made worse because he is a midfielder.
He’s barely played for us, so I’m not sure what you’re basing that on?

In pre season he looked pretty good and set up a few goals didn’t he?

Just a guess? Or whispers through the grapevine?

I'd love to see him get a start, personally. If not versus Ipswich at home, then when?
Just a guess. I think Pep will mix the squad in order to give a game time for long-holiday players. James has a place then with Jack on the left.

Just a guess. I think Pep will mix the squad in order to give a game time for long-holiday players. James has a place then with Jack on the left.
Yeah, he could do a job on the right wing for us, I reckon. He, Foden, and Lewis, all on the right, all through the academy, would be brilliant.

James is going to be in first 11 tomorrow.

No, he won't. What's more, Gundogan's arrival may mean another loan for him. He's not likely to make the match squad once Rodri and Gundo are back in the group.

No, he won't. What's more, Gundogan's arrival may mean another loan for him. He's not likely to make the match squad once Rodri and Gundo are back in the group.
I doubt very much that he will go out on loan, as Pep said he will be part of the first team squad.

I doubt very much that he will go out on loan, as Pep said he will be part of the first team squad.

That was before Gundo, though.

Given that Bobb is out for 3-4 months, McAtee may stay, especially if we don't sign a forward. But if we sign one, he'll struggle to make the match squad after Bobb returns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.