87 | James McAtee - 2024/25

I just don't see where he is getting game time. I wont be surprised if he goes on loan again.

Gundogan coming back was definitely not expected and probably neither was Savinho immediately settling in and performing.

I just don't see where he is getting game time. I wont be surprised if he goes on loan again.

Gundogan coming back was definitely not expected and probably neither was Savinho immediately settling in and performing.

No but signing another midfielder was.

McAtee is in the squad to learn and who better to study than Gundo.

Don't anyone read what comes out of city and our players!? He has said he wants to stay and learn from pep this season he understands game time won't be a lot..

If we was as selfish ruthless as Chelsea we would told Nunes your not wanted your not part of the squad go and train with the kids and find a new home!

We ain't we are a family club as Gundogan said he feels at home now!

Don't anyone read what comes out of city and our players!? He has said he wants to stay and learn from pep this season he understands game time won't be a lot..

If we was as selfish ruthless as Chelsea we would told Nunes your not wanted your not part of the squad go and train with the kids and find a new home!

We ain't we are a family club as Gundogan said he feels at home now!
You will forgive me if I wont hold McAtee to some sound bites from a club organised interview. What do you expect him to say?

I dont expect him to go, just saying it would hardly be a shock if he did. Hes been on loan every season hes been able to ffs.

What has Nunes got to do with anything?

No but signing another midfielder was.

McAtee is in the squad to learn and who better to study than Gundo.
Someone not named Gundogan, yeah. Gundogan immediately has the respect and trust of Pep, elevating his immediate game time 10x over.

If chances had been taken in the first-half yesterday and the three-goal cushion obtained, both McAtee and Nunes would have been on earlier and de Bruyne rested sooner.

He needs to be thrown in at the deep end in games where we can afford the odd mistake if they happen, IMO he'll do well for it and develop.

With the Club World Cup at the end of the season, we're looking at potentially 70+ games.

So long as he doesn't expect to start the big matches, and we don't have a total meltdown in the cup competitions, it won't be too difficult for him to spend more time on the pitch than he did last season.

With the Club World Cup at the end of the season, we're looking at potentially 70+ games.

So long as he doesn't expect to start the big matches, and we don't have a total meltdown in the cup competitions, it won't be too difficult for him to spend more time on the pitch than he did last season.
couple of good draws and he'll be ok. doesnt sound like he's arsed about playing which is lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.