87 | James McAtee - 2024/25

Pep on Macca, 5:50 in:

Pep’s remarks sound really positive for James' future with the club.

I’ve already seen posts questioning his stature, and whether it will affect his progress, but it didn’t seem to harm a certain Spanish footballing god, and if James is half as good, he will still have a stellar career.

Really hope he gets some game time soon. If we get comfortably ahead against Ipswich it would be great to see him but realistically Gundo and/or Grealish will get on before him. Hard to see when he will play but he needs to be ready and then impress Pep.

I’m slightly concerned that he isn’t going to get enough game time to develop now.

If we are losing or even winning I think pep will probably bring on Gundogan or someone else.

I’ve said it before, but I honestly think we could save ourselves 50m if we invest in Mcatee in the long term. I hope he gets a chance.

I’m slightly concerned that he isn’t going to get enough game time to develop now.

If we are losing or even winning I think pep will probably bring on Gundogan or someone else.

I’ve said it before, but I honestly think we could save ourselves 50m if we invest in Mcatee in the long term. I hope he gets a chance.

He new when he said he wants to stick around and learn from pep he wasn't going to get much game time so don't worry be happy like he is

He's got the right to feel a bit hard done by the club. I get it. Shit happens. Gundo became available, and Pep wants him back, but the limited minutes that were available for the potential taking are all but gone now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.