87 | James McAtee - 2024/25

I really liked his size. Shocked me even. Good goal. Confidence not totally there and his touch isn't as smooth as Bobb. But he looks like a kid with some talent

Ha.

That’s not what the mistake was. The mistake was (and commonly known to be) that he insisted on SU as a comfort zone move rather than elsewhere.
I don't know if its comfort. A move away from a club brings a lot of risks.Lots of loans go pear shaped and players sit out without gametime. Sometimes the stability of club and coach is the better call. While the club results were not great I think he got a lot out of SU time.

The thoughts of a true fan, IMO.
Foden is a generational talent. A very high bar to compare. I think he has progressed well but jury is still out about exactly the height of where he ends up

Foden is a generational talent. A very high bar to compare. I think he has progressed well but jury is still out about exactly the height of where he ends up
Would like to see more. But on what I've seen so far, I'm not convinced he is ready.

Do we reckon he's staying?

I really like his game, but I can't see when he'll play. At times last season, Kovacic and Nunes both struggled to get minutes, and that was with KDB and Haaland missing half of the season.

Do we reckon he's staying?

I really like his game, but I can't see when he'll play. At times last season, Kovacic and Nunes both struggled to get minutes, and that was with KDB and Haaland missing half of the season.
I agree. Pep may need to make a call between these players. Some need to get a loan move otherwise it will not be enough game time for them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.