9/11 where were you?

Yes - quite a lot heard about the Tsunami and quite rightly so. One was a natural disaster and one an act of terrorism.
Your post is somewhat bizarre.
I think it’s not. What is bizarre is the huge amount of attention USA based news gets compare to what really matters. But with the BBC following the USA matters as if it was national news, you need to be able to see it.

I'll be honest with I can't see how you link a natural disaster to the murder of thousands of people, how the men women and children on those aircraft felt just before the sky fairy believers crashed the aircraft is probably beyond believe.
It’s not about a natural disaster or a terrorist attack. It’s about USA based news flashes getting all the attention even 20 years later. But hey, if you feel you should cry with the hurdle please do.

I think it’s not. What is bizarre is the huge amount of attention USA based news gets compare to what really matters. But with the BBC following the USA matters as if it was national news, you need to be able to see it.
Sorry what would you think matters more in the news than than murder of thousands.

20 years today, I remember it like yesterday.

Working in the aircraft industry, driving along the M60 a colleague called me “have you heard the news? He asked.
“Don’t tell me! Kevin Keegan has walked!?” I said…
“ No… a 767 has just hit the World trade centre tower!”
I also work in the aircraft industry, I was in a meeting at BAe Samlesbury, when the news came out.

It’s not about a natural disaster or a terrorist attack. It’s about USA based news flashes getting all the attention even 20 years later. But hey, if you feel you should cry with the hurdle please do.
You linked the two and I've not cried since the death of my dad 20 years ago thanks. In my opinion you're some sad individual to be worried about news flashes on the tv. Others have a lot more to be worried about.

Lol if you really think the BBC does that.
You are coming at this from a strange and unsympathetic angle. Not to mention disrespectful. What was witnessed that day was horrific, thats not to say other things aren't and haven't been horrific.

I was on my Army Warrant Officer Education course.

We were on a discussion group and our group was on a break when this happened. We went into the class to tell them what was going on and all went to watch it live.

Strange, strange time it was. We were watching it live and actually discussing what the reaction from America would be.

To be fair, we weren't a million miles away from what transpired.

Lol if you really think the BBC does that.
You are coming at this from a strange and unsympathetic angle. Not to mention disrespectful. What was witnessed that day was horrific, thats not to say other things aren't and haven't been horrific.
Sometimes reality looks unsympathetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.