9/11

I had an American girlfriend at the time (LONG distance relationship I know). She worked at the New York Times and was in the office on West 43rd street when it happened and I was at work in Hyde, we had a security office with a TV and they rang me as the news was breaking. I tried to call so see if she was OK but couldn't get through. I knew before the second plane hit that the first one was deliberate as planes are rarely allowed over Manhattan. I finally managed to contact her late that night and she said they could smell the burning in their office, she lived in NJ and all the routes in and out of Manhattan were closed so it was late night before she could get home on the ferry to Weehawken. I'd been in the towers and in the WIndows on the World restaurant a couple of times and went over on the first flight allowed (think it was the 16th?) and the devastation around the site was shocking to see. I find it really really hard to believe the towers were brought down the fires casused by the two planes. The whole event had dodgy stories around it and I remember the BBC reporter on the scene announcing the collapse of building seven when it was clearly visible behind her and still standinng? I doubt we'll ever know the whole truth (bit like the Kennedy assassination) but America has a history of false flag events (Vietnam for one) have triggered massive reactions and suit the military industrial complex's ambitions. Dwight Eisnehower warned againt this very thing.

9/11 suited the Bush adminstration's purposes, at the very least I think it may have been allowed to happen?

Nice post they until you went all Alex jones on us.

It’s really very simple what happened that day.

Nice post they until you went all Alex jones on us.

It’s really very simple what happened that day.
So we are told. I don't profess to know differently but to my mind many legitimate questions remain unanswered. Each to their own though. A terrible event whatever you believe and it really did change the world. I'm not a fan of Alex Jones (or anyone else who makes money out of 'conspiract theorys) btw.

I always found it amazing how they found the undamaged passport of one of the hijackers in the rubble. What are the chances‽ especially as they never recovered the black box from the planes.

I always found it amazing how they found the undamaged passport of one of the hijackers in the rubble. What are the chances‽ especially as they never recovered the black box from the planes.
They should make black boxes out of the same material as that passport.

I had flown to Canada for a weeks work on the Sunday. Wondered where everyone disappeared to while I was still working away setting up the equipment. Then went for a morning break in the canteen and saw everyone glued to the telly. Of course they closed all the North American airspace which they opened on the Friday so was OK getting home. All the customers were asking if I was nervous etc but it was probably he safest time to travel. Still cant help watching youtube for clips, there is actually one I have seen recently that I never saw before taken from a boat on the Hudson showing the second plane flying in.

My generations Kennedy moment.

I think anybody who saw the TV coverage watching it unfold was in some kind of shock.

First the towers, then the pentagon. An international WTF moment in history.

It was most definitely a state of shock. The towers were horrific, watching them reduce like that. But when they said about a plane hitting the pentagon, that was just out of this world.

Was the one the passengers took down (let’s roll) heading to the White House? Heroes on that plane.

It was most definitely a state of shock. The towers were horrific, watching them reduce like that. But when they said about a plane hitting the pentagon, that was just out of this world.

Was the one the passengers took down (let’s roll) heading to the White House? Heroes on that plane.
Flight 97 if I remember correctly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.