9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still has a long history of publicly acting like he's got Haaland's career mapped out for him, which is unhelpful at best and disrespectful to both the club and player at worst. It's arguably out of character for City, who publicly say 'we only want players who really want to be here' all the time, to sign a guy who wants out in two or three years.
As long as we win two out of three league titles and a CL I’d accept him leaving in 3 years for 160m :)

Reading of the process the Haaland's adopted when deciding which club to join, it seems the final choice was either City or RM. One of their rationale was, "Do they need a CF?" I think that as Benzema was on a great run of form, the final decision was to join us. Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me if, when Benzema doe goes, Haaland will, at least, be thinking of a move.
Still, as previous posters have said, if in the next 2-3 years we win the CL and dominate the PL, then it's all been good.
All things must pass (mainly from KdB).

Reading of the process the Haaland's adopted when deciding which club to join, it seems the final choice was either City or RM. One of their rationale was, "Do they need a CF?" I think that as Benzema was on a great run of form, the final decision was to join us. Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me if, when Benzema doe goes, Haaland will, at least, be thinking of a move.
Still, as previous posters have said, if in the next 2-3 years we win the CL and dominate the PL, then it's all been good.
All things must pass (mainly from KdB).
Hopefully another half decent striker appears in the next year or 2 who madrid snap up to replace benzema so erling stays put here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.