9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this one earlier....

"The Viking presence in England was finally ended in 1066 when an English army under King Harold defeated the last great Viking king, Harald Hardrada of Norway, at the Battle of Stamford Bridge, near York...
Now if you don't have yourself an army, good luck with that one."

He had a couple of headed chances too,that he missed.

But yes,he is a gamechanger.
He said in an interview he had to work on his heading, proof was the one he didn’t get on target from Foden.He looks and sounds like he will just keep working hard to get better, imagine that!His runs off the ball are amazing, relentless and quick, when everyone gets used to him OMG.Looks like a natural, happy to work and drop back to link up, looks more of an all rounder than I expected.Fabulous buy.

What a daft statement.
So Sterling and Jesus didn't score a goal between them then?
Let's hope don't we don't throw away points if he misses a chance this season.
He didn't say that. Sterling and Jesus DID miss many such chances last year. Yes, of course they scored some too, but they missed many.

Footballing fans in general seem to hate city so erm…fuck um
Don’t think that’s true. United Liverpool Arsenal Spurs and Villa hate us, but everywhere we go around the country and meeting away fans coming to the Etihad, most fans seem to like us and always want us to win the league over United and Liverpool.

But I do agree Id rather see all of our players come home early or not quality for international tournaments for the good of City.

250/1! Put 20 quid on. It's unlikely, obviously, but I dunno. He's freakish.
Brilliant. I regret not sorting a bet like that because anything is possible with him in this team if he stays fit! Good luck with it.

I loved his willingness to drop deep. His link up play is something I expect him to improve on as time goes by but it's the speed at which he gets from those deep positions to then getting alongside the last line of defence which I find astonishing.

It's almost like he's in two places at once. He was desperate to get on the end of moves that he helped start and he eats up that ground in a way other players simply can't.
This didn't surprise me really as we got to see him do this when we played Dortmund in the CL a couple of seasons back. While a lot of focus was on him not scoring and not really getting on the end of any chances in that tie apart from the one he fashioned himself when he bullied Dias out of the way, I was struck by his link-up play, particularly in the first leg at our place, and he got the assist for Dortmund's equaliser that night.

He said in an interview he had to work on his heading, proof was the one he didn’t get on target from Foden.He looks and sounds like he will just keep working hard to get better, imagine that!His runs off the ball are amazing, relentless and quick, when everyone gets used to him OMG.Looks like a natural, happy to work and drop back to link up, looks more of an all rounder than I expected.Fabulous buy.
If that big bastard get's his heading sorted he will be almost unstoppable, the guy is already a monster.

I loved his attitude in the build up to the penalty, most players in that situation would have looked to dive over the incoming keeper to get a penalty, not the big fella, the only thing he was looking to do was win the ball first and put it in the net, class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.