9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have been said already, but the difference between this lad and say Sterling and Jesus, when he went 1 on 1 I expected him to score, when they would go through, I hoped they'd score.
Yes it has been said before many many many times

Miles more pace than prime Sergio to be honest. If he chooses to stick around he’ll smash the great man for goals too. We’ve signed an absolute freak of a goal scorer. The biggest signing in our histery by far
Yep. He’s better than Sergio.

Miles more pace than prime Sergio to be honest. If he chooses to stick around he’ll smash the great man for goals too. We’ve signed an absolute freak of a goal scorer. The biggest signing in our histery by far

Aguero was absolutely rapid when he arrived, the injuries in 2012/13 took a yard off and then the big hamstring injury under Pellegrini took another couple.

By the time Pep arrived he was quick enough and that's about it, but at Atletico and in his first season he was absolutely rapid. Would have loved to see that Sergio play for Pep, I think a lot of fans don't realise what we lost out on because of those recurring muscle injuries in his early 20s, he would have won ballon d'ors.

Love having a striker.

Of course there's stuff he can and will improve on - partly his youth, partly just being new to the league and his teammates and the manager.

But he's got the skills we need and he's made a very good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.